This privacy statement sets out which personal data Strypes collect from you through our interaction with you and through our services and products, in which way this takes place, the role of cookies, for which we use the personal data, how long we store personal data, how you can view and change the personal data stored by us and how your personal data is protected by us.
Our company details are:Kodar EOOD 9N Kuklensko shose str, fl. 3, office 3 and 7, Plovdiv Bulgaria M: +359 893516833 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Is data processed?
- Is this data personal data?
- Is this data processed automatically fully or partially, or is it included in a file or intended to be included in a file?
- Is the data processing within the scope of the GDPR?
How do we obtain personal data?Personal data is shared with us by employees, potential employees, customers, prospects, suppliers or if you have contact with us. We also obtain personal data by entering into agreements or through other business activities. These may be commercial project agreements for products or services, employment contracts, contracts for hiring in freelancers or temporary workers, subscriptions or licenses.
Which personal data is processed by us?We collect the following personal data:
- name and address
- date of birth and place
- phone number
- e-mail address
- bank account number
- identity card details (passport and citizen service number)
- health information
- any other information required by the bulgarian law
Processing targets: for what purposes do we process personal data?Strypes uses the data that is processed for:
- business management
- delivery of products and services
- health and safety
- labor relationship
- improvement of products and services
- offering events
- marketing campaigns
Business managementStrypes group works for contractors and supplies professionals to hirers. The legal requirement for such cases is that the contractor or the hirer obtains certain data from the identity card of the professional. In addition, as an employer Strypes Group is legally required to collect the information from the identity documents of its personnel in the payroll administration. The information from the identity card is obtained when an employee starts work at Strypes Group. The IDs information processed by Strypes Group is also used for inspections.
Delivery and improvement of Strypes products and servicesWe collect (personal) data that we receive via websites in order to be able to work effectively and to inform and provide our customers with the best possible information about our products and services. Furthermore, personal data may also be used for communication with customers and users, for example for providing information about user accounts, security updates and product information.
- Admin tool
- STM Nadezhda
- I&G Brokers
- Usit Colours
- Benefit System
- ICT Group and the other subsidiaries from the group.
- Customers, for whom Strypes fulfils service and/or management functions
- Clients, suppliers or subcontractors, government agencies and other business relations.
- a legitimate interest
- legal obligation and/or implementing the agreement in accordance with the aforementioned objectives
- signed contract/agreement
- handing over a business card at an event;
- request for information;
- quotation request;
- execution of an assignment;
- permission for use of data by email.
- provide data subjects with reasonable information about the processing of their personal data
- provide data subjects with a copy of or otherwise provide insight into their processed personal data
- remove, correct, supplement or protect the personal data of data subjects on request, unless a legal (storage) obligation conflicts with this
- provide evidence that personal data of data subjects has been removed or corrected
- enable data subjects to exercise other rights under the applicable legislation.